Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of Pre-K

Wow! I can't believe the girls are in school already! We were hoping to get them into a part-time program at a christian preschool, but it took too long to find out if they got in and by the time they called us, we were already signed up and ready for our local public school. I REALLY like this school and it is one of the top elementary schools in our district, but I was still crazy nervous about sending my girls away for the day, 5 days a week.

It has worked out quite well. They are in separate classrooms and loving it! Their teachers are so perfect for them. We have to get up at 6 am and leave at 7. That is the most hated part of the day. :)

Here are some of the first day of school pictures...

Lexi, then Lilly
Miss Lexi
 Lilly Bug



Lilly is totally in love with Hello Kitty, but Lexi couldn't resist this glittery and shimmery Tinkerbell backpack.
 Ready to go off and grow up (and leave Mommy behind :( Ha! Just such big girls!)
 The silliest girlies ever!


 They are all going to miss each other so much!


The kids line up against the wall in the mornings and read a book until the bell rings. Here is Lilly learning the ropes...
 Lexi was ready and waiting!
 That is one excited kid in Ms. Maughan's class!

 I was so excited to go pick them up. Eric had taken the day off to be there for everything and then had to run do something for work at dismissal. I took pictures for him. This is when Lilly saw me and got a huge smile on her face. Unfortunately, her hair blew in front of that gorgeous smile.
 Sweet Lexi also had a great first day!
Now if I can just keep them from growing up faster than they already are, we will be in business. :) Happy first day of preschool, my loves!

No comments: