Sunday, September 9, 2012

Noah's New Normal

Noah has been such a trooper with all the big sister drama that goes on around here. He really does adore them, but I am glad he gets some one on one attention during the week. 

We do lots and lots of playing. :)


And occasionally take an afternoon bath and comb his hair...
There are the trips to the grocery store, and to Walmart to try on new shades. 
And I am FINALLY getting him to nap again during the mornings and afternoons. YEA!!!

We love to play peekaboo with his favorite book. (He was sneezing here. I promise I wasn't hurting him.)
 More napping...seriously, praise God for a napping baby!
Sometimes he has to take his afternoon nap in the car as we go pick up his sisters. I don't think he minds it very much. 
On the days he is awake and we have to wait for his sisters to come out, he comes up front to play with Mommy. He likes to look out the window at all the other parents. I promise, he is always in his carseat when the car is moving...ALWAYS!!!

Don't you just love that diaper wedgie?! :)
I love planning out our days and having the freedom to watch him nap or even get dinner started early. As much as I miss my girls, I am feeling a lot more productive right now.

On a totally different note, Noah's first two teeth have now come in, meaning we spent many nights waking up to crying and seeing this scene on the monitor. Poor guy doesn't handle teething too well.

No comments: