Monday, September 3, 2012

The Butterfly Birthday Party

I know it was a long time ago, but I still wanted to post some pictures from the girls' 4th birthday party. It was a butterfly party and we planned it for months. The girls had a blast finding butterfly stuff everywhere. 

We invited some of the girls friends and had a piñata and some yummy food. If we had invited everyone the girls "love", we would have had a crazy full house. I made the girls some poofy tutus to match pretty butterfly tops from their Nana Epps. 


My friends were sweet enough to hold Noah for me. :) Here is Lilly with Kristen and Noah.
 The girls birthday buddy, Jordan!
 Butterfly hunt...
 Love these girls!
 Who found more butterflies? :)
 Piñata fun...


 It's fun to pull the piñata too!


 Papa Epps and Lilly

 Singing and cake time! The girls had enough of those skirts at this point.
 My messy cupcake face
 Noah got in on the fun with party favors...
 Pretty ballerina jewelry boxes from Papa and Nana Epps.

Such a fun party! Next year, they want a girls only tea party. We'll see if they still feel like that in a few months.

1 comment:

Kids Party Entertainment in Miami said...

It's a very cool selection of butterfly birthday party theme. I think both Lilly and Lexi enjoyed the party. Happy birthday Twins!