Friday, September 26, 2008

Craigslist

I absolutely love craigslist...you can find anything!! Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been searching the baby pages. Well Eric and I went window shopping at the mall the other day to see how much winter clothes for the girls might cost and where the "cutest" clothes were. Of course, I wanted to get them everything I saw and I would have to be a millionaire to do that.

So instead, I started checking craigslist more often and hit the jackpot...a lady in Copperas Cove was getting rid of her daughter's clothes 0-6 months. Her baby was now 9 months old. She had a bag of things including several little courdoroy hooded jackets with the tags still on them and only wanted $10. When Eric and I got there, she had pulled out tons more and gave us everything for $40. We were so excited!! Here are a couple of pictures of the girls in some of their new clothes....PS - I counted and we got 50 pieces and 2 pairs of shoes for that price!!


Lilly in her "Cutie" outfit
Lexi showing the world how she feels about her daddy!
A cute new pair of pajamas and check out the tooshie below....
Little Lilly Ruffle-Butt! Adorable!

I am taking the girls to a baby shower in Waco today in matching little outfits that I got on clearance at the Baby Gap...for $4.99. I'll post pictures of that later!

No comments: