Sunday, September 21, 2008

Which baby is which?

Just for the fun of it, I wanted to see if any or all of you could tell which baby is which. I know that when the girls are in a picture together some of you can tell right away. But how many can tell when they are separate?...mommy can always tell!
And NO CHEATING...do not scroll down to another post where I name the babies in the picture...just see what you think and let me know in a comment. In a couple of days, I will let everyone know who was right. Have fun everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfair! Mostly because I know that if I fail, I'll hear about it for years to come.
Okay, okay... here goes -

Top Photo.... Ms. Lexi
Bottom Photo... Ms. Lilly

If I'm right, you know where to send my prize money!
Dad

Nana Epps said...

I think the top one is Lexi and the bottom one is Lilly.

Anonymous said...

Oh right!! I would have to put name tags on them. I'll go with Lexi on top and Lilly bottom.

Jessica said...

I think Lexi is first and Lilly is second.