Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's the Happy Halloween babies...the girls had a busy and fun day today. First we went for a visit to our favorite consignment store and then the girls passed out and took a long nap. When they woke up, we took lots of adorable pictures and later helped pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters. I think it confused them as to why the doorbell kept ringing and all these strange little creatures kept sticking their hands out. Eric and I, of course, loved it!! Hopefully they did too.

Here are some great pictures of them in their "My 1st Halloween" onesies again and then some in their costumes. Lilly suddenly realized that she was hungry so we didn't spend too much time taking costume shots. The dogs also got into the mood by showing off their costumes (the same ones from past years). They hate me, by the way! :)


Lexi above and Lilly below...


Lexi is the pea pod and Lilly is the chile pepper.


And last but not least, the best story from today...It has now become my tradition to wear crazy fake eyelashes for Halloween and that is all I do to dress up. Last year I had these crazy long, blue fuzzy lashes and this year, I had long, red tensil eyelashes. The girls fell asleep cuddling with me and 20 minutes later, they woke up to find mommy with weird lashes. They LOVED them. All I had to do was batt my eyes at them and they laughed so loud!! Lilly thought they were especially hilarious and Lexi was more interested in what they were. I would tickle their arms with them and they would laugh. I would get close up so they could touch them and they would laugh so hard! It was a lot of fun! Here is a pic of my lashes up close that Eric took...

No comments: