Saturday, November 1, 2008

Caffeine Addicts in Training

These girls never cease to make us laugh...tonight was no exception! I went for a Starbucks run and came home with a Vanilla Latte, decaf of course! :(

Eric told me that the girls had cried the whole time I was gone, so I sat down beside them in their bouncers with my coffee. Lexi was looking at my cup, so I showed it to her and this is the expression that she gave me. It was hilarious and she just kept doing it every time I moved it towards her. Eric and I cracked up! Lilly was not as affected but thought it was cool. The first 2 pics are Lexi and the last one is Lilly...



Then, I took a video from our camera (no sound) showing Lexi's attachment to the coffee cup. :) She just didn't want it to go away or have her sister play with it....it's empty at this point, by the way!! I guess they will be like their mommy and enjoy a nice cup of coffee every once in a while!


No comments: