Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun Pictures

Don't know what started this pose, but Lexi did it one day and now does it a lot. She will start to stretch and then just stay that way. She had been asleep for 30 mintues in this picture with her arms like that...

Here is Lilly after bathtime. Can you see the spiked hair? So cute....it's getting longer again!

Lexi's other favorite activity, other than squealing and rolling over...she will do this for a long time and can almost get them into her mouth now!


The girls modeling their new (and a little too big) UMHB Cru outfits. They will get to wear them to Homecoming Saturday!


Lilly in mommy's sunglasses...their new thing to pull my glasses off my face and then try to eat them. I guess I will start wearing my contacts more often again. :)



Lexi wearing my other pair of sunglasses...they really wanted my glasses the other night, so I let them put on my sunglasses and it made them laugh.


No comments: