Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!!

Ahhh, New Year's Eve...a night to stay in and relax! Well at least this year. This is only the second New Year's that I have known Eric (ha ha ha!!) and twin 6 month olds make us a little too tired to go out and do anything. Last year I was about 12 weeks pregnant and quite sick. Boy, do I remember that...yuck!

The girls went down tonight about 8 pm. We are having issues with poor, sweet, little Lexi. She seems to struggle a little more every night with sleeping in her own crib. She is just such a snuggle bunny and usually rolls over in the night to cuddle up close to Lilly. Lilly sleeps well since all she needs is to suck her thumb and she is out!

When Lexi stirs in the night, instead of having a sister to snuggle up with, she rolls into the side of her crib, wakes up, and starts crying this sad little cry. Last night was kind of rough. She woke up twice. All I had to do was pick her up and hold her. She grabbed me tight and fell right to sleep, but I can't do that every night. I just hate that sad little cry....it's pretty pathetic.

We will have to see how she does tonight...hopefully she will be okay. She has also started to stick that bottom lip out really far when she is sad. I think it is the cutest thing on the planet, but it breaks my heart to see! Funny how that happens...

So here is a picture of me with my darling love taken about 45 minutes ago, while we were being silly...Happy New Year's!!!

No comments: