Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1!!!

Today was a day of reflection for me...in those very few quiet seconds that I had. I can't believe that my little girls are almost 7 months old now (next week!) It has definitely been the best year ever for me!! I got to be married to the love of my life and we welcomed into the world, not only 1, but 2 beautiful children!!

I am so blessed and so in love with my little family! Thank you Lord for my family! I could not imagine a better year.

On a more serious note, we are going to the doctor tomorrow morning for Lilly!! Tonight we were getting the girls ready for a bath and she started to cough. Now they both cough here and there, but it is always the normal little coughs. Tonight it was a deeper cough, so I freaked out and called the after-hours triage nurse. She called us back after the babies were asleep and we told her what was happening. She said to let her sleep if she is not gasping for breath and take her in to the doctor first thing tomorrow. So, I will be calling for an emergency appointment tomorrow morning. Just pray that all is well. She has been asleep for 2 hours now and has not coughed since falling asleep.

Here is Eric and Lilly cuddling today!


Miss Lexi playing in her bouncer this afternoon...

I know that looking at this picture, you all may not see anything cool, but my dad might...this was my outfit in 1980! She looks so cute in yellow!

The girls showing off their new dresses from Aunt Sandra!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'll be praying for the cough!