Saturday, December 27, 2008

Separate Cribs

Well tonight we put the girls down in separate cribs. It made me so sad to lay them down apart. They do so love to cuddle up close at night. So tonight we got them all cozy in their jammies and laid them down. They cried for a while like normal, but then went right to sleep. I think I am the only one that is upset about this...

You see, they were in separate cribs in the NICU for their first 5 days of life. They always slept on their sides turned towards one another from across the room. They wanted to be together then and it was soooooo sweet. When they were 3 days old, our sweet NICU nurse, brought Lexi over to her sister's crib for a few moments. Their little legs touched and they grabbed each others hands. Then they fell asleep about 5 seconds later...they were so relaxed and calm when they were together again and I just feel bad about separating them. I know it will be okay, but I am having a sappy mom moment and thought I would write about it!

I'll let ya'll know how the rest of the night goes...

No comments: