Friday, December 19, 2008

So cool...

I wanted to post a couple of cute photos of Eric. This picture was the normal scene in our home for the past 4 months...
NOW...this was the scene yesterday at the house. He wasn't asleep, but he and Sneezy were cuddling while the girls took a nap and I wrapped some presents. He soooooo needed this break to relax...looks like he is doing just that!!

When the twins take baths, I put the girls on our bed and Eric hangs out with them while I bathe one at a time. The other night, I had already bathed Lexi and she was snuggling with her daddy. So I bathed Lilly, laid her on her changing pad, dried her off, and put a clean diaper on her. Then I asked Eric to watch her because I forgot her pajamas. All I did was walk into the living room and come right back...Eric was laughing and this was what I saw. They can ABSOLUTELY not be left alone anymore. It takes them about 2 seconds to roll over several times.
She was so cute though because she got tangled in her towel and just kept rolling over in it. Here she is...
This is my favorite picture of the week...I put tights on them for the first time. I got this picture of Lexi before putting her little dress on. I just love those ruffles...

The girls got a sweet gift card from their Nana Parr for baby walkers. Eric and I picked out our favorites and purchased one of each. His favorite is being shipped a few days before Christmas and this one below is my favorite. I love the fact that it is so bright and colorful, plus has all the little animals on it...I guess it's the biologist in me. We purchased this one at WalMart and set it up. The girls LOVE it!!! Here they are playing in it yesterday....

These 2 pictures are Lilly!

Here is Lexi playing...their feet don't touch the ground yet, but they are starting to learn how to bounce and touch their toes to the ground.


And last but not least, I get the UMHB Alumni magazine and have been SOOOOOOOOO excited to send in the baby announcement. I got the latest edition a few weeks ago. Here are the girls being announced to the UMHB community. YEA!!!
It took me hours to choose a photo and when I sent in the picture, they were still sleeping a LOT during the day. Most of the other baby photos showed the babies faces, but I still think this is such a sweet little picture of them. They were only 1 month old in this picture.

No comments: