Monday, January 5, 2009

It's A New Week

I had such a wonderful morning because I used my gift certificate that was one of my Christmas presents from Debbie and my dad...I got a massage!! It was awesome!! I got a 30 minute swedish massage and then a 15 minute facial and scalp massage. My scalp still smells like peppermint. Thanks you two, I love you so much!! :)

It was so cold out and I came home to my sweet family with a fire in the fireplace, and two little girls with big smiles. It had been raining for hours and while there was no ice on the ground, our trees were coated in drippy icicles!! It was actually quite pretty! Our house is in a small neighborhood but our yard backs up to a large, un-developed field with lots of cedar trees and brush! Here are a few pictures of our view this morning...




Yesterday, I took some pictures of Lexi doing her daily activity of squirming in her bouncer seat. She loves to sit up in her seat. They are sitting up better and better on the floor, but she is perfect at it in her bouncer. She likes to turn around on her belly and then get her knees on the ground, and fall to the ground. She kept sitting sideways too...the video is of her playing as well. Note Lilly's sweet smiles at the end of the video...she is becoming a ham with the camera!

This is Lilly smiling when her sister was about to fall out of her bouncer!! She doesn't look sick, does she? :)
Next, for lunch today, we tried carrots. I figured since I have taken and posted pictures of all the other foods up to this point, why stop now...first is Lilly.
After eating cereal for the past few weeks and now with the brightly colored foods, the bibs have been taking a beating. So I made a special trip to WalMart yesterday to purchase my new favorite item...PLASTIC, sink-washable bibs!!! They rock!

Yesterday, Lexi fell asleep in her daddy's arms, so of course, I took their picture. She tucked her head under his chin as I was about to take the picture. The girls snuggle really well with daddy!

The last picture shows this same thing...later that night, after putting them into their jammies, I set them on the couch with Eric. I had planned to go into the kitchen and make their bottles. Then we were going to put them to bed. They had been full of energy when I set them up there...this was about 3 minutes after setting them down! Guess they were sleepier than we thought!

No comments: