Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Two Pebbles...

Anyone remember watching The Flinstones growing up? Nathan and I watched it and really liked it. So here we have my little squirts wearing their new adorable outfits that Aunt Tyffany got them for Christmas! They are too cute and it got me into the Valentines mood! I decided to put their hair up to match and Voila...the girls reminded us of Pebbles from the Flinstones!! Gotta love that growin' hair!
Lexi looking amused at her sister's hair...little does she know! :)
The three above are Lexi being Lexi...



My sweet little Lilly bug!!
Below, we have Lilly again. About 20 minutes after we finished taking pictures, she fell asleep with her foot in her mouth. I got up quietly and quickly to take a picture and the foot fell out, but here is the shot I got...now, please no complaints...she was safely strapped into her seat! I know my little girls well enough to know what happens when they are not strapped in!

Tomorrow Eric starts school again...keep him in your prayers!! He is nervous...like he has anything to worry about! I am going to miss his constant presence and help...I have been spoiled by being able to call him for help this past month. Now I will be feeding the girls baby food all alone and they do make a mess...we started feeding them food while he was on break, so this is my first time to feed them both alone!! Ahhhh :)

No comments: