Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blue Eyes

I guess I always figured that any children of mine would have dark hair and eyes. These are dominant genes and all...well by now I hope you have all noticed that my girls did not get these traits! Instead they got their daddy's recessive traits. I am not sure when we started singing this little song, but every once in a while Lilly and Lexi will look at us with those big blue eyes and Eric and I will softly sing, "Blue eyes smiling at me. Nothing but blue eyes do I see!" Now I know those aren't the real words to the song, but who cares, right?!
Here are my gorgeous blue eyed girls!

Alexis Kathryn, 8 months old

Lilly Anne, 8 months old

2 comments:

Epps said...

I can hear Willie singing right now about those "blue eyes that I see....."

Melissa said...

They have the most gorgeous eyes Sarah!! I'm trying to learn the differences so I can tell them apart :)