Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Week

We had a great week! Eric has been loaded with school work but has been working diligently. He had a huge English paper due on Monday and got it all done by Wednesday. He also studied for and completed an online test that was due by Monday. Now if he can get that pesky math homework done, he is good to go! I am so proud of his work ethic, because I could not do it! I would only want to play with the girls! :)

The best moment was Lexi's first crawl but there were lots of great moments. All the little sweet looks and smiles you get from your children make every day special! This is Lilly rolling around on the floor with her teddy bear. They are still in the "eat, lick, and chew on everything" phase. Lilly constantly looks like she wants to crawl but she is just soooooo fast at rolling over and over to get where she wants, that I don't think she sees the point of crawling yet!


The newest thing to explore is the back curtains. I had to wash these once and I washed them according to the wash instructions on the tag...unfortunately they shrunk 4 inches anyway! But the girls like to roll up in them and then pat the sliding glass door. I guess its a good thing that the curtains are shorter. Here is Lexi the same morning that she crawled!
Peekaboo!
Great crawling position....
I can't take enough sleeping pictures of my girls! Lexi still loves to get in this position. Lilly was awake at this point.

I try and make them sleep on their backs at night, but my attempts are futile these days. I will roll Lexi to her back and she IMMEDIATELY rolls back into this position. Oh well!!



Playtime in their big girl shorts. These are 12 month shorts!! I am so excited that they fit though. The girls are tooooooo cute in their "big girl" clothes!
Lexi rolled all the way to the kitchen floor to watch her fish. They are fascinated with the fish in the fish tank. She stayed in that position for about 10 minutes.
One day we took a nice walk...the girls love being outside in the fresh air!
And last but not least, they got a package in the mail the other day from their Nana Epps. They were so excited when they saw the new books. The books had CDs in them with the songs that matched the books. We had so much fun singing the songs and reading the books. Once again....eating the books was cool too!!!
Gimme, Gimme!!!

No comments: