Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny Faces

Some of these are older pics, must most are within the past month...here are some of my favorite funny faces or HUGE smile pictures!! First is Lilly and the first one is my favorite:



What smells weird?
The rest are of Lexi.
Ewww...mommy is kissing me!
Lexi's tongue is out a lot these days...


Happy Lexi
Lexi's maddest face to date...I now have to sing a song while I wipe her face, so she doesn't totally freak!

And last but not least, what would this post be without one of Eric...the biggest goof in the house! In his defense, the girls were really pulling on him when I took this one.

1 comment:

Epps said...

(I hope this doesn't show up twice! I tried to enter a comment a few minutes ago, but I think it didn't "take".)

I wanted to say "thank you" for punctuating my day with a laugh and a smile with these photos. They're ones you'll want to save for your "blackmail photos" when the girls are a little older!