Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I love the sleepy looks on the girls faces in the morning...I go get them up and after changing diapers, bring them in to our room for a bottle and snuggle!! This morning, they just wanted to climb all over their daddy! Lexi is in this first picture!
First is Lexi then Lilly...sweet faces ready for breakfast!
This was today...I know this picture is not clear, but it shows what Lexi is doing ALL the time now! She is trying to stand up. It's pretty cool!!


This is my new favorite of Lilly! She loves her bear!
Now this is a hilarious picture since Lilly is currently making this silly face while snorting in and out...I got it on video! I caught her at just the right moment in this one and Daddy joined in...
Lexi was hugging my leg as she tried to stand up. :)
Sweet darlings...Daddy and Lilly!
I got out my old cowboy hats the other day and put them on the girls...they had so much fun in them. Especially when the hat fell over their eyes and they tried to stare at me through the holes in the hat. :) This is Lilly...

Here is my stinker, Lexi!
Mommy kissing her Lexi Bear!
You would have to see the video of this too to understand what she is doing, but she is making a cute spitting/blowing noise with her lips. It's Lexi's new thing and it is adorable!
Lexi loves her sippy cup of water...

Here is Lilly kissing her giraffe buddy! They adore their giraffe...we named him Karl...don't ask! :)

"Hmmmm, what book should I read?" - Lilly
"Hey mommy!!" - Lilly

No comments: