Friday, March 20, 2009

Swinging at the Park

We took the girls to the city park yesterday and they got to swing for the first time! They were so excited. Even as we first got there and were just walking around looking for a friend, Lilly was squealing with excitement and squirming to get down and play! It was pretty funny!

Lilly is in the blue swing and Lexi is in the yellow one...









This next picture makes me cringe...I kept saying, "Ewww! No, honey! You can't lick the swing!" She thought it was funny. I guess what doesn't kill you (or Lord willing, make you sick) only makes you stronger! I remember some friends from Baylor talking one day and saying how when they took Microbiology, they were amazed that any of us were still alive and not sick all the time. BUT then they took Immunology and were amazed that we ever got sick with our awesome immune systems! As a mom, I really appreciate that awesome immune system!!



I think we will be going to the park again really soon!

No comments: