Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Venture??

When I attempted to make my first tutus, I made, remade, and then remade them again. There are several ways to make them and I just couldn't decide which way I liked the best! I finally figured it out and I think they are cute...even if no one else agrees! :)

I am tempted to try and sell some, but there are several people here in town who already make them and I am not sure where I would sell them. I have looked at them online since the day I found out I was having girls and have a decent idea how much they are selling for in various places. So today, I made a phone call to the UMHB Bookstore. I was curious if they would buy purple and gold tutus to sell in the bookstore. I am awaiting a return call.

But I made 2 more of them today, and for the fun of it, I put my sweet little diapered babies in a tutu and set them on a blanket in the yard...What ya think??

If I do decide to sell them, I think I found my models....

Lilly is in the hot pink and purple tutu, and Lexi is in the hot pink and cream tutu!!



2 comments:

Chuck & Chels said...

these are SO precious! i love that they're wearing nothing but the tutu. so cute!

Jen said...

You should look into etsy.com

It's great! or maybe craigslist? or Shar's Consignment in Temple.