Friday, May 22, 2009

Aquarium Trip

Well I decided this morning that I just have entirely too many pictures if I put them all on one post....SO, I am going to make this post about the actual trip to the aquarium and then do another one of the time spent at my Dad's house.

Here we have Mommy and Lexi waiting to see the sharks get fed...it was pretty awesome!! We were in a tunnel and the sharks were swimming all around us...both of the girls had huge eyes the whole time watching them.

Daddy and Lilly watching the flamingos.

Lilly's eyes stayed really big the whole time. It was funny to see how Lexi would laugh out loud, while for the most part, Lilly was more in awe of everything.

It is really hard to take good pictures of fast moving fish through aquarium glass, but here are the best ones that Eric took...


I was posing for Daddy, Lexi was staring at some birds!! Let me just give a quick plug for Snugli brand baby carriers. The one Eric is wearing is not ours and it is far superior to the one we own (the one I am wearing!) Eric complained at the zoo last week how his back was hurting. I felt great and thought he was just whining, until I used ours (Infantino brand) at the aquarium. It was really uncomfortable and Lexi felt a lot heavier than she is...sorry, honey! :)

The big turtles were awesome! This one kept swimming the length of the glass the whole time, right at eye level with the twins. They loved them!!

Lilly and Daddy checking out some big fish...Lilly is in love with fish! She says fish all the time and will just sit in the kitchen and stare at her fish. :)
This picture was also taken through the glass, but it turned out pretty good. These guys were showing off for everyone.

Next time I will post some fun pictures of the girls at Papa and Nana Epps house. 'Til then....

No comments: