Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update and Old Videos

Hello all!! I have been slacking with the blog posts lately. Mostly because we have been pretty busy, and I have been doing lots of other things when they were napping. :)

The girls are just amazing as ever. They truly wear me out by the end of the day, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Lexi is starting to show her Momma that she can have a little temper. The other day I told her no several times for something and she got mad and slapped me...I wasn't sure what to do at first. So we had a little stern talking to, and she looked pathetic and sad. Then we hugged and everything went back to normal...she's becoming just like her momma!

I am trying to get things ready for the FIRST birthday party!! I have almost everything and it's all planned. I just need to make a few final preparations. Today I spent a good 1.5 hours at Eric's computer working on their 1st year DVD that we are making for them and the grandparents. :)

While I was hanging out, I published another one of our favorites to YouTube...although it was from the first week of January. The girls were a tad younger here....but still SOOOOOOO cute!!



I will be uploading pictures soon from our trip to Dallas yesterday. We had a great time and my Dad took a lot of pictures while we were hanging out at their place. The girls LOVED the Aquarium, but I know they will like it even more as they get older! :)

No comments: