Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy FIRST Birthday!!

I think I am gonna cry a lot today...my babies are already ONE!!! I have been hugging them super tight and asking them to stay little for mommy and not grow up! I bet they think I am silly. I will posting this birthday entry in pieces today, because I want to celebrate them in several ways. The main blog picture above is for their birthday...Lilly is on the baby on the left and Lexi is on the right (even in the photos with both girls)!! They have changed so much!
This is the first installment to say it right away...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILLY & LEXI!!!
Your Mommy and Daddy are soooooo proud of you! We love you more than you will ever know and thank God every single day that you are our daughters! We love your little faces, smiles, fingers, toes, laughs, mad faces, silly faces, and so much more than we could ever write! You both are gorgeous in and out and make every day such a joy!! Always remember that we are here for you and are your biggest fans. We will protect you and care for you. You can trust us and our devotion to you!

Loving you more every day!!

Mommy & Daddy

I hear some squirming and giggling coming from a certain bedroom...gotta go celebrate my angels!! Thank you God for such amazing children!!

Lexi (5lbs, 8 ozs, 18 in.) at 1 day old!

Lilly (5 lbs, 2 ozs, 18.5 in) at 1 day old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little girls!
PoppaEpps