Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What 1 Year Old Twins Look Like...

Please be prepared for LOTS of pictures!! I think the girls had a great day! First, we have Miss Lilly all dressed up for her Daddy! We got prettied up to surprise Eric when he arrived home from school this morning. Next is Miss Lexi showing off her "pensive" look!


Then we had our photo appointment at 5 tonight...we took so many pictures. I had the girls in their new dresses from Uncle Nathan to start with and then we switched to our birthday outfits. The girls had sooooooo much fun tearing into their cupcakes again! :) No more sugar til next year! :) I realize that I put a million pics on here, but I left out a bunch. It is super hard to choose when they are your kids and you think they are simply the most beautiful little things you have ever seen!!!
Lilly is on the left in these next 2:

The next 4 are Lilly...
These 4 are Lexi...
Enough fun in the sun, now it's time for the real goodies!! They got so excited and kept clapping...
Lexi is on the left.
Miss 1 year old Lexi...
Miss 1 year old Lilly...
Oh, how we LOVE cupcakes!! Lexi is on the left...

Miss Lexi...
Miss Lilly...

That's all for now!! Ha ha ha, I say that like it was a short post! And I actually had to decide between 99 pictures. :) I am too tired tonight, but will give their milestones and accomplishments tomorrow. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are too cute!! I love the tutu ones!

Jen said...

Loved them all! Was this more than the $10 pkg?

Jessica said...

They look so sweet in all of the pictures. I can see why you would have such a hard time trying to decide out of 99.