Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And Then There Were Teeth...

My baby girl is feeling much better today!! Lexi has spent the past two days in screaming pain as 3 teeth were starting to come in at the same time. By this morning, 2 of them were all the way through so she felt much better. She now officially has 5 teeth!! After naptime, I took pictures of them being all sweet and giggly...I was trying to get pictures of the teeth too. :)

Lilly covering her eyes up to avoid the flash...such a cute smile!

Now, she is hamming it up, no matter the flash! Look at that smile!!

Like I said...Lexi loves her Daddy's hats!
And playing "peekaboo"... They do not laugh or care if we say "Peekaboo!", but if we say "Boo!!", it is hilarious.
And I couldn't resist adding this one in...Miss Lexi asleep the other morning!

No comments: