Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Days in Pictures

Just a few days in pictures...have I mentioned that I love to photograph my children?! :)

Lilly hanging out with her Bugs Bunny from Uncle Nate...the twins love to watch outside.
Lilly likes to study things. She really likes her pink froggie!
Eric ran into the room the other day screaming, "Somebody give Daddy kisses!!!" Here was Lexi's response...that is her special Daddy smile!
First a BIG hug and then some smooches...
I have to snap pics of them together when they watch the occasional Elmo or there is no hope for me to get them to sit still.
They love to hang out outdoors. They run around non-stop and Eric and I just basically chase them until we are worn out. :) Here is Lexi taking a break.
They are fascinated with the fence too...I am scared they are going to get a splinter and I won't be able to get it out. :( But I try to let them explore anyway.
Hey sweet Lilly girl! Anything interesting behind that fence besides Toby and Sneezy?
Now it's Lilly's turn to take a break. She wore herself out...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Maddie loves to be outside. She will got stand by the back door and try to open the door. I feel bad b/c sometimes its just too hot to go out but she doesn't get it!