Friday, September 11, 2009

Check-Up

Lexi...
Lilly...
We had a great 15 month check-up today!! It was the first time I took the girls to the doctor by myself, and it went fine. He just really likes to go with us and help me with the girls, so we try and schedule it for a time when he can go. The girls are healthy, and were very well behaved for me. They always make me so proud! They hugged their doctor and were just extra lovable and sweet!

Lexi weighed in, still bigger than Lilly...she weighed a whopping 22 lbs, 10 ounces and measured 32 inches. That puts my Alexis at a 50th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height!

Lilly weighed in as my little one, and was just a hair shorter at 31.5 inches. She weighed in at 21 lbs, 12 ounces. That makes her in the 85th percentile for height! YEA!

I guess they are going to be tall like Eric and I! We would love them anyway though, even if they were short. :)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Them some tall girls there, ummmmhmmmm.