Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Things

Not a lot going around here lately. We are thankful for all the rain and really glad that it didn't flood the house. I have never seen that much water in our yard before..yikes! We spent a good 3 days enjoying watching it pour outside and hanging out together. The girls seem to love the rain and will sit at the back door for a long time just watching it come down. Then we were able to go visit family yesterday for cousin Tristan's 4th birthday party..pictures to come later! We had such a good time. The girls had cake and their first taste of candy. I let them have a few licks of a grape sucker. They eat sooooo well and love healthy stuff, so I want to allow them to try new things, like candy, without them getting too used to having it all the time.

My friend, Jessica, got the girls these super cute little elephants made out of ribbon and I just put them onto alligator clips...aren't they adorable?!! Thanks, Jessica!! The girls make their elephant noises whenever they see these clips. I think I may try to make several little critters with ribbon this week.

I just love this picture of Lexi eating her pasta. They have now learned how to slurp a noodle into their mouths.
This one cracks me up. Clearly Lilly was getting full and decided to check out what was on the bottom of her plate instead of eat what was on top of it.
The girls just started wearing size 4 shoes this week, so I was trying on the only 2 pairs that we had at the time and Lilly took off. I found her in the living room walking around so proud of her pink dress shoes.
And here is my sweet little guy as I found him last week. He now likes to sleep on our bathroom mat...not sure what that is about. As long as he is comfy, then I am fine with it. I gave both dogs a bath this afternoon and got them all cleaned up. I think they feel better, because neither one of them has moved off their beds since the bath.
I hope you all have a great Sunday and wonderful start to the new week!

No comments: