Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow Babies:)

My girls in the Texas snow...I don't think they knew what it was exactly, but they had fun playing in it!

Lilly and a funny face...
Lexi got so excited that she almost fell off the deck!
Lilly chased the dogs around...
Lilly's first fall...
Uncle Nate to the rescue...


I can't resist that face! This is Lilly.
See what I mean? I just want to smooch those cheeks forever!
Daddy chasing Lexi...
And last but not least, I have to record this precious moment so I never forget it....Miss Alexis was reading a new favorite book yesterday and the little fish says to someone, "How do you do?". So my child decides that she likes this statement and keeps repeating it over and over. We call her Uncle Nate and she asks him, "How do you do, Uncle Nate?" It is the cutest darn thing I have ever heard!! I hope I can get her to keep saying it. I can just imagine the look on someone's face at the store when this 18 month old says that to them. :)

Much more Christmas stuff to come...

No comments: