Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow on Christmas Eve? In Texas??

Tomorrow I will try and post pictures from our Christmas adventures. Tonight, however, I want to share with everyone, my beautiful Christmas Eve snow pictures. The girls were so excited, but probably because I was sooooooo excited!! We sat at the back door most of the afternoon in our jammies and watched the snowflakes come down. It was gorgeous. I have always wanted to have snow at Christmas, but living in central Texas, this was my first one. We even got to have left-over snow on Christmas day when we drove to my Dad's house in the Dallas area.

My pj'ed babies watching the snow from the backdoor.
Curled up to watch a Christmas movie with Daddy...Lexi wearing Daddy's UK hat, and Lilly wearing Mommy's cute hat. :)

Now, it's Lexi's turn....
To those of you from up north, I'm sure this is pathetic and not even really considered snow, but to us, it was awesome, amazing, rare, and wonderful!!


Tomorrow, I will start posting all the Christmas pictures from our festivities. :) I got some adorable ones of the girls in the snow at my Dad's house.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so glad we got snow. . .just wish it would stick. Well maybe we can get it to stay in the next few days :)