Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Gorgeous!!

The weather the last couple days has been absolutely gorgeous!! We have gone outside to play a lot. I want the girls to love nature like I do and from the way they scream and cry when we go back inside, I would say that they just might!

When we went out on Tuesday afternoon, the light was perfect for pictures. I got some really fun shots of my favorite little munchkins.

Lilly clapping for me...in this picture, she so reminds me of a little girl I used to babysit named Kate.
Lexi showing one of her sassy, sweet looks...
They were waving hi to our neighbor Tim in this picture. He had just pulled in on his Harley and they really like motorcycles...and Tim. :)
This is my absolute favorite of Lilly Anne.
Looking at tree bark...
AND then licking the tree bark...yummy!
Miss Lexi...


Blowing kisses at the moon and me!
Eric chasing the brood...
I think we need to live in a place where the weather is 60-70 degrees ALL the time!

No comments: