Tuesday, January 19, 2010

College and Nose Blowing

An odd title for a blog? Well not so much when you hear that Eric said I should label it, "Oh, Pickles!" Yes, we are a bunch of weirdos. :) Anyways, Lilly sure wanted to cuddle with her Daddy the other day when he was reading up on a class in his student handbook. I grabbed the camera when I saw Lilly was reading along with him. Here she is telling him ALL about it. I think she already knows what she's gonna major in. :)

The girls have also decided they LOVE blowing their noses into baby wipes. Although Lexi actually blew her nose on my back the other day. So gross!

Lilly wanted a hand from Daddy...

Lexi always blows and then stares at the wipe to see if she got anything...that's gross too, sorry! It really is funny to see her do this though.

Also, if we are friends on Facebook, then you heard about Lexi climbing out of her crib and ending up 4 feet away on the floor. If not, I am going to post that whole story tomorrow. It has a very sweet part to the story too! Here is a sneak peek of their new toddler bed quilts.

1 comment:

Jen said...

ADORABLE quilts!!!