Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday Fun

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday! We got up and went to church where we were privileged enough to be able to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!! The girls wore there little Winnie the Pooh dresses, which I think are the cutest little things ever!

However, getting them to pose for pictures was again a challenge. They are just entirely too busy being hams to sit still for pictures.

Miss Lilly took a break to rock in her grandmother's rocking chair before we left for church.

Miss Lexi is the ultimate multi-tasker. She spent her time before church carrying things around while still playing ball.
Lilly snuggling with Daddy...
Sneezy obviously felt left out and wanted to snuggle...
My first attempt at getting them to pose together....since it was raining outside, we will have to do nice pictures in the bluebonnets some other time. I love it that Lilly took her bow out and started chewing on it when I asked her to smile. :)
Awww, there's the smile...
My little multi-tasker again...Lexi put almost everything she could find into her little easter bucket. When the girls got up, they found these little buckets on the table waiting for them. I wanted to keep it simple, so we put in some spring-themed socks and little monkey finger puppets. I plan to use the buckets for some of their art supplies.
This was the other attempt to pose for Easter pictures....Lexi told Lilly to eat her bucket, and she did!!! They also begged me to put "Easter Bunny", aka Bugs Bunny, in the picture with them.
Then they played peek-a-boo, when I said to smile!
It was a perfect day spent hanging out as a family!! We hope you all had a very blessed Easter as well!!

No comments: