Thursday, July 1, 2010

The BEACH!!!

I want to go back to Galveston already and it's only been 5 days since we left. :) We just had a wonderful time. Eric couldn't believe we had to pay for parking, but it was good parking and we didn't get stuck in the sand this time. Here's where we went...

I was so happy to see Galveston looking so wonderful. The water and beach was sssssooooooooooo clean.
After getting my beach babes ready, they hung out while Eric and I got some sunscreen on. They were being all kinds of adorable and posed for the camera. They snuggled so sweetly and just sat together. Lilly is in front or on the left of the picture.


A nice pat on the head for Lexi...
I like the expressions here...
Lexi Bear...
All ready! Let's go!
See how clear the water was? Amazing!
Lilly...
Mommy being a ham...
Packed beaches everywhere...
A pretty sailboat...
Lilly standing up...
Lilly...
Lexi liked to play with the seaweed...
She especially liked to throw it...
Lilly was so happy...

They kept going deeper into the water...
Eric tried to catch some minnows that kept washing in with the waves...

See why I want to go back already? Fun stuff!

No comments: