Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lots Going On...


In about 2.5 hours I will be taking Lexi to Scott & White for her EEG. I am praying that if there is something wrong, the test will catch it. I am also praying that there is NOTHING wrong. I really don't think there is either. Please pray for us today that Lexi will sleep through some of it...it is a 4 hour test in a small room. However, I did schedule it for her nap time. Let's hope that helps.

She is dressed in shorts in case it's warm in the room, but I also have leggings packed in case it is chilly. They told me I could bring toys or books, so hopefully, I am well prepared. The test is over around dinner time, so we are going to reward them for a crazy day with some pancakes at Cracker Barrel. :) Yea! Anyways, thanks for the prayers ahead of time.

In other news, Eric started back to class. He thinks he may have a pretty low-key semester, other than studying for the LSAT. More on that later...

As for me, I have been a bit clutsy lately. This means I am sporting a large, purple, green, and pink knot on the bridge of my nose. Don't ask! Ha! It is super embarrassing!

The dogs are hanging in there. We had a health scare with the old dog last week, but he is such a trooper and is sitting beside me sleeping right now. He turns 16 in November, so he is starting to feel his age. Thankfully, the vet said his livers and kidneys are perfect!

I will TRY and blog more. I have just been pretty absorbed in things here and not had much energy or time for blogging...you all know how it goes. Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: