Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whew!

WOW!!!! That is all I can say! I am so stinkin' proud of my girl! The technician asked her to sit really still and BOY did she. He later told her she could move and she stayed frozen. :) I took a few pictures to show Eric (he really wanted to be with us, but it was better to take Lilly home). I also thought some of the pictures were pretty cool for the blog too.

I know the head wrap looks super serious, but she just had a lot of probes stuck to her head and the wrap was to keep everything in its place. She smiled and watched tv while getting set up.

What is that crazy man doing to your head, Lex?

Here is a scan of her sitting still watching cartoons. She was mellow and happy. Not a lot going on...

The wire directly under her eye was to monitor her eye blinks...and she is smiling, because as it turns out, she likes Spongebob Squarepants. :)
She had fun putting her feet up on the bed and giggling that the bed was cold and it tickled her toes...
Hanging out with my sweet chubby cheeks!
I finally got her to fall asleep. This took some time, but she needed a nap and she was starting to get restless. We had 2 more hours to go. So I rocked her to sleep and then had to prop her head up with our diaper pouch.
Now the funniest thing happened when she fell asleep...her scans went nuts! I asked a tech if it was normal to see this kind of thing and she said yes. Remember her mellow, awake scan above?? I guess my girl was dreaming. There were some REALLY big spikes that corresponded with twitching toes and fingers too. :)
So all in all, how do you feel about the test, Lexi??
Obviously, she is ambivalent. :) She enjoyed her reward dinner of pancakes. Her and Lilly sat across the table from each other and tried their hardest to make each other giggle. I think some of the grandmothers sitting close by enjoyed the show. I know I did!!

No comments: