Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catching Up...

In an effort to catch up on blogging, I figured I should include some of this stuff as well. I should really be napping today, but since the garage door decided to break, I have to stay up while the repair man is installing our new one.

Lexi had her 6 month check-up with her pediatric neurologist the last week of May. She saw someone new this time, but she passed with flying colors. It looks like the trileptal is working and she has been seizure free since starting the medicine. She will get a check-up at Christmas and again when she turns 4.

If all still looks good, we are going to repeat the EEG and see if it is time to wean her off the meds. WOOHOO!!! I am so glad that she is doing well. The girls are terrific patients and the doctors are always impressed with them at the office. This doctor thought they were cute and she gave them sunglasses AND suckers. :) It was a good afternoon.




Then a few days later, we told the girls about the new baby. We had originally planned to wait, but when I saw an amazing crib on craigslist, we told them and then went to get it. They are totally excited to be big sisters. I get lots of tummy kisses every day. :) They were more than willing to model their big sister t-shirts for me too.



No comments: