Sunday, June 12, 2011

Princess (Twincess) Party!!

So my girls turned 3 last Thursday!! I can still hardly believe it. They are growing too fast. I will be attempting to get caught up on blogging over the next few days. :)

To start the celebrations, we had the girls' birthday party on Saturday, June 4th. They helped me plan the whole thing. I was amazed at how specific with details they were. They wanted a princess party with pink, purple, sparkles, and tiaras. They picked out the cake and the color of the frosting. It was fun having them be so involved.

So the morning of the party, we decorated and pulled out the goodies...they also requested cupcake bites to go with the cake.

The top of the cake was a tiny bit crooked but I am still excited about how the cake turned out. The girls wore the same tiara that was on the cake...

Princess plates and napkins...
Since the party was in the morning, we had to have some cuddle time with Daddy before everyone showed up...
Then it was time to get the twincesses all ready...
I still can't get over how grown up they look...
Our sweet little princesses!!
Our table...
Giving Papa kisses...
Alexis Kathryn...
Lilly Anne...
Then Uncle Nate needed some kisses...
I will admit to helping blow out the candles, but I did give them a chance first. :)
Mommy and her pretty girls!

Lilly approved of the cake...


Their cousins helped open presents...the girls got these dolls that they had both been drooling over for months from Mommy and Daddy.
Uncle Nate and Aunt Tyff (my brother and cousin)...
The grandkiddos on my side of the family...
The girls had so much fun with their friends. I am glad so many cool people could come celebrate the girlies with us.

Next up....a BIG announcement and the girls' actual birthday fun!!

No comments: