Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our BIG Family Announcement...

Yes, you guessed it...I'm pregnant!! Eric, the girls, and I will be welcoming a 5th family member in January! We waited until our 8 week mark to publicly say anything because we wanted to make sure we were really pregnant and that the baby was ok. We had a chemical pregnancy a few months back, so we wanted to be really careful this time.

On June 7th, we got to see our cute tiny baby. There is ONLY ONE this time and we are pretty excited about that too. :) Twins are so much fun and I am really glad I have these two already, but I was hoping for one baby this time.

We saw a healthy, normally-growing, 8 week baby with a good heartbeat. YEA!! We will be back to the doctor in another few weeks to take another peak. :)

1 comment:

Kelle said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!