Saturday, February 18, 2012

Papa & Nana Epp's Visit

Papa and Nana Epps came to visit on Wednesday. They were sweet enough to go hang out with the girls for a while and play with them. They even took them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and the girls still talk about that even now. :)

After lunch, they came to the hospital to see Noah. We had a nice time, even though I had just gotten up for the first time since the c-section and was in a bit of pain. It was still cool to pass the baby around and talk with them.

Lilly and her brother hanging out again...
Lexi and Noah..
Nana and Noah...
Wrinkly little feet...
I love this picture of Lexi..
Big yawn!
Handsome boy...



My favorite of my boys!!
My gorgeous family, minus just the dog :)
My Dad and Noah!

Thanks for visiting and taking pictures, Dad and Debbie!

No comments: