Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meeting Family

Lilly and Lexi met lots of family members for the first time this week. First, Eric's mom came to visit from Kentucky and meet her 10th and 11th grandchildren! I think it's love! :)



Next, Eric and I packed up the car and headed to Austin so my grandfather could meet the girls. It only took me three hours to get everything ready. My grandfather is one of the most important men in my life and it meant SO much to sit my daughters in his lap and tell him how sweet they are. Unfortunately, his health is not the best...He can't see or hear anymore (except with these little earphones, which help him hear fairly well). He apologized for not being able to see the babies but the important thing is that my children get to know their great-grandfather. I only wish he could see this picture. They are so adorable together!!


Then, we stopped over at Aunt Tyffany's house. The girls are pretty fond of Aunt Tyff and Sebastian. Plus, they finally got meet Uncle Gage.


Now, as I type this, we wait for Uncle Nathan to arrive and meet his first little nieces! I am so excited!! I will post pictures later tonight when I have some. I look forward to introducing Lilly and Lexi to all of you!

No comments: