Monday, February 9, 2009

The Three Birthday Girls

I just can't believe my little goober heads are 8 months old today! Time keeps flying by! Today also happened to be my 29th birthday, so we just made it a girls day!! AND...tomorrow is Eric's birthday! The above picture is my new favorite of us...Daddy took us out to eat and here we are!
Here are a bunch of pictures that I took of the girls this morning.

Lexi above...Lilly below...
I just could not keep them still for pictures...they rolled all over the place. Lilly is looking at the camera in this one.


"Don't touch me, Lilly!"


My happy little girls!

These last two pictures are from the restaurant tonight. Lilly really liked the table and had to pat it for a few minutes. Then when the food came, they both wanted to grab the plates. Lexi actually grabbed Eric's steak several times and he had to wipe her hand clean. She kept watching him eat and it was so funny that I pulled the camera back out...you can't stage that stuff! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Too fun!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! How fun it's right next to Eric's. My husband and I are the same way...I am one day older than Bobby. Love the bathtime pictures, they are too cute!

Chuck & Chels said...

aw, sarah! I love that picture of you and your girls. What a sweet family!