Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Present...

By now everyone knows how much I love to take pictures and have pictures taken of my girls. Well we went to Portrait Innovations the other day to get the girls some "8 month old/Valentines Day" pictures done. We bought the CD of all the images plus several packages and it was not badly priced. I don't think we will ever go back to Sears for pictures!

I waited a couple of days to make sure the grandparents got their Valentines in the mail before I showed everyone the photos. So here they are...well, a few of them at least! And grandparents, I have some printed already for you! I will just have to get them to you soon! Love you all!

We did not place their hands like that...they did it on their own! Lilly is on the left.

Miss Lexi...
Miss Lilly...



The red background was my original idea. I wanted something red and romantic. The girls seemed to like the flowers! Lilly is once again on the left.


Lexi is in the top image and then Lilly...we got one large picture with these 2 images superimposed on it...it is really cool!




The girls didn't seem to know what to do about the rose petals and they were getting sleepy at this point. No smiles anymore....

3 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful!

Laura said...

those are sooo cute!

Epps said...

Notice the expression on Lexi's face in the first "solo" picture. I've seen that expression before - on Eric!
Remember that look... I think you're gonna see it on her little face for years and years to come.