Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IMPORTANT: Stellan's Heart Surgery

Hey guys! For those of you who have not clicked on the link to the left, today is baby Stellan's heart surgery!! Reading his mother Jennifer's blog, has become a regular activity for me every day. I have been greatly touched by what this sweet family is going through and feel privileged to get to keep up with Stellan and his amazing story. 

Today is "Wear Orange for Stellan" Day and Eric and I are both wearing orange. Unfortunately, the girls don't have anything orange except for hair clips, but they have worn those today. :) If you have some quiet time, I encourage you to read Stellan's story as it is a remarkable one. Also, glance down through the cool photos people have sent in today of themselves, their kids, and their pets wearing orange for Stellan. 

It sure does make me thankful again to have healthy babies and it keeps me focused on the truly important things!! I will post pictures tonight of all of us wearing our orange duds! :)

No comments: