Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lovin' My Babies

Not up to much around here...we're just lovin' our babies!! They crawl, roll, and charge in every direction possible. They are learning what the word "no" means...sort of. They look at you and stop, but then they continue on doing what they were doing.

Eric has 2.5 more weeks of school left...hooray!! Then he has a few weeks off before taking his summer classes. I know how busy he will be then...yikes!!

I am just being mommy! The last couple weeks, I have been feeling run down. So, every afternoon when the girls took a nap, so did I! Then Friday night, Eric and I were just EXHAUSTED, so lights were out and we were both snoring by 9:30 pm. :) It was awesome!! I am doing much better now and the girls are both back to sleeping through the night. I think being able to breathe and not having a tooth trying to cut through your gums helps considerably.
These are some of my favorite recent "sleepytime" photos. These were all taken during naptimes. Sometimes in the mornings, we get to playing and stay in our jammies until after the morning nap. Plus, I know some of you will say that they shouldn't sleep with stuff in their cribs...once again, that is only at naptimes. I let them snuggle with their favorite stuffed animals and a blankie while they nap since I can keep an eye on them.

Lexi...
Lilly....
This was last week when they had their little colds. The nurse told me to try and elevate their heads while they slept. They prefer to sleep on their tummies now, but I got them all cuddled up for their naps and they just lookd so grown up. Lilly is in the above photo...
Lexi...
Lilly was watching her daddy outside on the back patio...
Lexi was getting sleepy....
During all the thunderstorms we had Friday, Lilly wanted nothing more than to sit by the back window and watch the thunder and lightning. I liked the way her reflection showed up so clear in this picture.
And my favorite of Lexi from today...I was trying to capture her tooth and just got a sweet one of her little face!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Maddie does the same thing when I tell her no!

Melissa said...

Great new pictures!! They do look so big when propped up with the pillows :) I hope the rest helped you, I am sure it is very exhausting!