Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring/Early Summer Fun!

I love these girls so much!! I have all of these great fun things that I want to do with them, and just have to be patient until they are old enough for some of them. However, I am going to do everything I possibly can with them when I can...thus, the kiddie pool. Even inside, the girls were ALL about the pool. It was like a play pen...they kept climbing in and sitting down. It was nice since it meant that they were not crawling everywhere, well at least for a minute or two!!


It was 93 degrees here yesterday, so Eric and I got out this cute little kiddie pool for the girls. I wanted something little to keep at the house in case we weren't in the mood to go to the city pool this summer. Eric filled it up and we let the water warm up for about an hour so it wasn't quite so icy cold. It took a minute for them to decide they liked it, but then they were sold...

Now you all know that Lilly has to "taste" everything...

Lilly when Eric first sat her in the water...I melt every time she smiles at us!! I also found a picture of Eric as a little boy and his big grin was very similar to Lilly's smile in the picture!

I think I had just accidentally splashed Lilly! Lexi was fairly serious as she checked out the whole situation.

Then, she started to have a lot of fun!
Then today, I put the girls in the sweetest and girliest dresses. They are soft cotton knit and the girls seemed to like wearing them. They really like to crawl into our bedroom right now and play with my bookshelf...I let them this morning but then plopped them into my reading chair for pictures.
I love the goofy look on Lexi's face...it was just the picture. She looks like she is confused! :)

Cute little Lexi...

Sweet little Lilly...

This last picture cracks me up! Lilly likes to crawl into the kitchen and get into several things that she is not supposed to...now, keep in mind that she knows this!
She gets the fish aerator from behind the aquarium cabinet and messes with it. Well this pulls the aerator out of the tank, so we can't let her do it. When this happened, I had my camera in my hand. I saw her go over there and had told her "No, no, Lilly" a couple of times.
In this picture, I had just told her no. So she held onto the tubing with a slightly pouty look on her face as she contemplated whether to obey or not. I had to go get her! :) He he he!! Anyways, it turned out an adorable picture!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah I love the pictures!!!

Amy said...

I love the bathing suits! They are so cute!!! And I love the strawberry background. You are so good blogging... I wish I were half as good as you. :-)