Monday, March 29, 2010

Backyard Fun

Our backyard has sort of been...well, off limits to little feet. The backyard was doggie territory and it was just not baby/toddler proof. Eric has been working really hard over the past week to remedy that fact. Yesterday he finished cleaning up everything and it was time to release the kiddos and let them explore. I am super excited about this, especially since it will be easier to watch them run around this summer. I am going to put their little pool out there and the sprinkler when it gets hot.

Of course, I had to take some pictures of their first backyard adventure!! This is Lilly's surprised face when I told her we could go out there.

Lexi was much more mellow at the time...
Wow, we can really go out there? Cool, here we come!!
Sneezers....
14.5 year old, balding, deaf, and DARLING little Toby!!!
Watching the neighbors mow their grass through the fence....my 4 children!!
Cool wall, sister!
Daddy showing them how to spin in their big yard!
Happy, happy Lilly!!


Hey Sneezy, you sure are cute!
You could use a big hug!
Are you in there, Pete and Kelia?...Lilly was trying to find her friends.
Twirling Lexi...
All in all, it was a lot of fun. As I sit here and write this, they are begging to go out there again. I think this will be a daily activity for sure....

No comments: