Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lovin' It!!

Isn't being a mom wonderful!??!! However, the girls can drive me nuts on a daily basis and I find myself asking God what I am supposed to do in a lot of situations. I really want to be a good mom and am trying my best. Some days it takes more work, but I have always known that I was meant to be a mom and a wife and I am SO grateful to have this opportunity. I just uploaded pictures from my phone onto my computer and found myself sitting here staring at the sweetest little faces I could ever imagine. It still strikes me as odd somedays that these soft, dimpled goobers are mine.

I love it when Lexi looks up at me with her little smirk and says, "Oh Mommy!" and then hugs me.

I love it how Lilly thanked our waiter at lunch today for almost everything he did for the other ladies at our table.

I love how they hug and kiss each other every single day.

I love so many things about these girls that there is no blog long enough to hold the details....










1 comment:

Laura said...

We have the best and hardest job in the world!