Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Little Girls

I just love that blog title...MY little girls...no one else's (well, except Eric's) :) Just mine!!! And as all of you parents understand, that is ssssooooooooooooooo amazing! I have always wanted to be a mom and now that I am, I couldn't be happier about it!

This is mostly a blog of pictures, because I take them and I love to take them! The count is now over 2,000 on my computer alone. :) :)

I have heard people comment on how long the girls are getting, and I can't tell from being with them every day. BUT, when Eric held them up to his knees, I was shocked. They are getting lots taller!! :) YEA!! Here is my 6'2" husband, holding Lexi up to him. :)
Lilly's turn...
The next pictures are of me cuddling with the girls. I originally got the camera out to take a picture with me laying in between the girls on their play blanket. I was sooooo determined to take a picture with the 3 of us for their daddy. I also wanted to show him how much we look alike. HA!
As soon as I laid down, the girls both rolled in opposite directions away from me. I would roll Lilly back only to lose Lexi and so on and so forth. So here is what I got...at least we giggled and had a lot of fun!
Lexi gets a kiss from mommy!

Miss Lexi...she really likes to give us sloppy kisses. She is so proud of herself for giving Eric and I kisses and they tickle too!

Adorable little Lilly playing with the camera cord...she doesn't have to do anything and she is still a heartbreaker.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Look at that face :) :)

This didn't hurt...she just touched her fist to my face and then chuckled!

I had to get Lexi back for her slobbery kiss from earlier! Plus, who can resist kissing those chubby cheeks. :)


I leave you with this one...a daddy who adores his girls, all 3 of them! We are soooooo very blessed! :)

1 comment:

Nana Epps said...

They look so big standing in front of Eric. I love the way you're looking at Eric in the main photo. Your love for him comes through in that photo.