Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twins & Sisters

I don't have much time this morning...it is 7:17 am and the girls will be up soon. But I wanted to share some pictures with you all. A couple of days ago, I dressed the girls in the cutest little outfits and set them side by side on the floor. I have always had a hard time getting great pictures of them together. You know how it is...one is looking away, down, or you get one frown and one smile! So I took tons of pictures in the hope of at least one great one with both smiling faces. They had a lot of fun playing with mommy. I got a few great ones and tons of cute ones! Lilly is on the left.


Such sweet sisters...Lilly just laid her head on Lexi and looked at me!
Little Lilly Bug!
What a goofball...Lexi showing mommy how cute she is.....

Here they are wearing their little Valentine's hats from Nana. I have about 5 pictures leading up to this one where Lexi is staring at Lilly laughing at her in the hat. That is their new thing...they crack up at each other in anay kind of hat. :) Lexi is on the right.


I have about 50 more, but that is enough for now! I just can't get enough of those little grins!

2 comments:

Nana Epps said...

I love the second picture where Lexi has that eyebrow raised. Too cute.

Laura said...

The one of them in those hats are sooo cute!